POLICIES, PROCEDURES, & GENERAL INFORMATION
THE FOLLOWING IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ.
- Quality, Comfortable Garments are worth the investment in the long run
- Printing Costs are determined by design and quantity of order.
- Our Min. Order is 24 pieces for 2 color imprints. 48 for 3 color imprints and so on..
- To achieve BRIGHT colors on Dark Garments this normally requires a base layer which is billed as an additional color.
- The turnaround time on your order starts when you’ve paid in full and we have all information required to complete your order (all artwork, products, sizes, details, etc.) Delay in receipt of any of this info can/will result in production delays. Our Standard turnaround time is 10 business day unless otherwise stated. Complex orders/add-ons may increase this time. Delays in the approval of mock up can/will result in production delays. Any order changes after the order is placed will also cause production delays. Art Republic of Texas, Inc. will not be responsible for for delays resulting from any of the above and may not make your deadline. Therefore, make sure you know exactly want you want and need before finalizing your order. If you have a specific deadline for your order, it is very important that you let us know when you place your order. A rush fee may apply. If you do not notify us of a due date until after your order has been placed and pushed through our system, we may not be able to accommodate your request. Any circumstances out of the control of Art Republic of Texas, Inc. (weather delays, shipping errors by suppliers, out of stock merchandise, Acts of God, etc.) may also require more time and are not factored into the initial turnaround time estimate. Deuce Shirts is not responsible for these delays. Do you need it Quicker?? Just let us know and we will do the best to make it happen. We do offer RUSH service if needed. Rush Fees are applied as follows:
5-9 Business days: 20% of total order
3-4 Business days: 30% of total order
1-2 Business days: 40% of total order
If needed we may have to expedite shipping of your items to get them to our shop in time to meet your deadline. If so, you will be responsible for those shipping fees.
- ORDER CHANGES: Once your order is placed we begin working on it right away. Every person in our shop will be involved in your order at some point. Most of the time involved in your order is in the Pre-Production phase. Therefore, you may be subject to a $50 change fee in addition to the added cost involved such as (restocking fees, shipping expenses, screen fees, etc.) if you make any change to your order once it has been placed. If you have approved your proof(s) and screens have been burned for your order you will also be subject to a $35 screen fee per screen. Even if you paid a rush fee, any changes to your order will result in delays and the deadline cannot be guaranteed.
- Yes, there are less expensive ways to get things done, Let us know so that we can work within your Budget.
- All Sales Final once order is approved by customer and is moved into production.
- PRINT/DECORATION PLACEMENT: There is no way to efficiently measure a distance from the collar on each tshirt as each garment is loaded. If you request a shirt that has the design 2″ down from the collar, we will use that as a guide and do our best to make sure all shirts hit that target. However, all shirts will not hit exactly 2″. They may be off as much as an inch in any direction. This will not be considered a misprint and we will not reprint or refund these shirts. Anything over an inch and a half from your desired placement will be considered for reprint. If no placement is requested we will use our opinion and standard specs to place design.
- CLAIMS & REPRINTS: We go to great lengths to try and ensure every order that leaves our shop is accurate. All of our customers are valued customers regardless of size of order, and we want you to know that. Any order printed differently than approved proof will be granted a reprint of the defective product. All claims must be submitted within 72 hours of delivery date. Please call, stop in, or email to submit your claim. If any errors are the fault of Art Republic of Texas, Inc. we will gladly accept responsibility and redo the items produced with errors. We do not offer refunds unless otherwise approved, but will redo any production errors that exceed the 3% spoilage rate. We do require you return the items with error. We will only replace the amount of items that are returned.
- OUT OF STOCK ITEMS: Art Republic of Texas, will not be responsible for items that are out of stock. While we check items we know have potential stock issues, all garments are ordered after your order is placed and we cannot guarantee their availability. If items are out of stock we will provide you with replacements options and get your approval before choosing such replacement items.
- PAYMENT: Payment is due in full at time of order unless otherwise approved. Unpaid orders will not be released.
- SAMPLES: Our staff is more than happy to help you select the apparel or promo product that you want. However, you must make sure the item you select is right for you. Ultimately, it’s your decision. Art Republic of Texas, Inc. will not be responsible for the garments you pick out. If you are unsure of the exact garment or promo product you want or need we will order in samples or size runs for you. These will be charged at a per piece rate or per item rate. Any sample that can be used toward your order will be credited toward your order. If shipping charges apply to get your samples in you are responsible for those charges. All samples must be paid in full at time of order unless otherwise stated.